What we need from you:
1. Contact us
2. Provide at least one energy bill. Most energy bills have an average monthly usage on them, so 1 bill is fine
3. We run an analysis to determine what kind of sun and shade you have and the best mounting options are determined
4. A quote is provided and if approved, financing options are chosen
5. Installation dates are selected
We take over from here:
1. Permits are pulled.
2. Work commences with an estimated completion time of 5 to 7 days
3. Key components are installed
-The racking system which holds the panels
-The photovoltaic panels which produce the power
-The inverter which turns solar energy into usable power and connects directly into your breaker box.
4. You are connected to a wireless monitoring system that will alert you and us of any solar panel issues.